Sunday, February 20, 2011

Crafts of Valentine's Day Past

I know I am a week late with this post. I apologize.  I didn't make anything crafty for Valentine's Day this year so I thought I would post pics of some of the things I have made for previous Valentine's Days.

These are chocolate covered Oreo cookies that I made last year for my daughter & my boyfriend.
Chocolate covered Oreo cookies are really easy to make,
and I love how great they look.
I had to add this pic.
I put my daughter's can of cookies in a basket with some other goodies and wrapped it up.  Like most things, our fur baby Penny had to inspect it.
I think she approved.

Two years ago I made this paint can for my daughter. 
 The lid is a shaker lid. It was the first time I tried making a shaker anything. I think it turned out pretty nice.  
 
I filled the paint can with all kinds of candy, and sour cream containers like this one.
My last Valentine's post is a mini book I made for my boy-friend two years ago. I used a K&Company Valentine paper pad, and coasters courtesy of Outback. I also used pics of us over the years, and binded it all together with my bind-it-all.  
This is the front cover...
 
 
 
 
 
and this is the back cover.
  

No comments: