Sunday, June 19, 2011

Graduation

I figured since it's that time of year again I would post what I made when my daughter graduated from 8th grade last year.

I'll start with the invitation.  In the zeros of 2010 I put my daughter's kindergarten graduation photo, and 8th grade graduation photo.  I can't believe how much she has grown.
Next is the gift bag.  The decorations I bought for her party had primary colored stars so I figured the gift bags should match.
I used the 5 colors represented here on the bag and just rotated the colors around.  I matched the ink on the tag with whatever color the large center star was.  I used JustRite Stampers for the tag.
Here is a closeup of the tag.
 Inside the bags I put 3 sour cream containers.
 
For this sour cream container I used a picture of my daughter.
another view
I also put 2 chocolate covered Oreo cookies in each bag.
  Cookie close up
Finally I made her an autograph book. Autograph books were a big thing when I was kid. SILS were the initials of her school.  I used a graffiti font I found on dafont.com, and black and neon colors for the title.  I used my Bind-it-all to put together. This is the front cover.
inside front cover and pages.  I also used neon for the inside pages...
inside back cover...
back cover

No comments: