Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby Advice Book

My childhood friend is having her first baby. Her baby shower is next month so I have started to work on some of the things I'm going to make.  This is a baby advice book that the guests can write in giving advice to the parents-to-be.

This is the cover
Here is a close up of the label.
I used Spellbinders, and Justrite Stampers.
I embossed both the wording and the baby feet.
Inside cover and first page.
Closeup of the inside front cover. I inked the edges of both the front and back, inside and outside cover pages.
  First page...
back of first page, and the front of the second page.
The pages alternate white and blue.
Last page and inside back cover.
Close up of the last page...
and inside back cover.
This is the back cover.
I bound the book together with my Bind-it-all.

1 comment:

Carol's Creations said...

All of the baby shower stuff is amazing. I love all of the favors and the details you put into them. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love the diaper cake! Great job on all of it!