Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Night at the Movies

I made this as a raffle item for an event at my daughter's school this weekend.  I bought the popcorn bucket at Bed Bath & Beyond, with a coupon of course.  The bucket is filled with 2 AMC Movie Theatre Tickets, a voucher for a small popcorn, 3 bags of Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies, 12 boxes of assorted candy (the kind that they sell at the concession stand), and 2 bottles of Coca Cola. 
All of that is packed into the front of the bucket.   
Here is a close up.
This is a close up of the bow. I bought this from a lady on ETSY. It's hard to see, but the bow is made from real movie film reels.  This one happens to be film from the movie Dogma.  When you hold the bow up to the light you can see Ben Afleck, Chris Rock, and Linda Florentino.
I put the movie tickets, and popcorn voucher into a regular white envelope. Then I cut the ticket, and letters out using Mickey Font & my cricut. Here is a better look at that.
This is a look at one side of the bucket.
You can see all the candy...
and the other side...
the back side of the bucket has 4 bags
of microwave popcorn.
Finally I made a sign to go on the table along side the bucket that lists the contents. That way everyone will know what's inside. I decorated the sign with some stickers I picked up at Michaels, also with a coupon.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

WOW! I would have liked to won that too!
Great job! Thanks for sharing!

Cathy said...

Thanks for looking, and for nice comments.